Today I have created a small Dubsmash video with my friend. When I post it to Facebook it is upside down. I know there are a lot of video editing tools available to do this.
I’m not interested in downloading a video editor just to rotate this video. I was searched for a simple way to rotate my video online.
I found that and it’s really easy that I imagine. That’s why I would like to share this with you. If you are looking to rotate your Video Online easily, you are at the right place. Here we go.
1. Go to RotateMyVideo.net.
2. Select the Video you need to rotate by clicking “Pick Video”.
3. Wait until the Video uploading.
4. Click the arrow buttons to rotate your video and fix its orientation.
5. You can adjust the ratio of your rotated video to fit a regular ratio, like the classic 16:9.
6. Then click “Rotate Video” and you are ready to go.
Now you can download that video to your desktop or upload directly to Facebook or YouTube.