Export Hackpad Pads – Hackpad is a web-based collaborative real-time text editor. In April 2014, Hackpad was acquired by Dropbox. On April 25, 2017, Hackpad announced that it is to shut down on July 19, 2017, permanently migrating to Dropbox Paper.
If you need to export Hackpad pad into Dropbox Paper, you are at the right place. Moving Hackpad Pads into Dropbox is really easier than you imagine.
Here we go with few options for moving your pads to make the transition to Paper as easy as possible.
- Import your pads into Paper. I built an importer that helps convert your pads to Paper docs. You’ll need to create an account or sign in to get started.
- Export your pads. You can export everything into a single zip folder if you’d prefer.
- Do nothing. Your pads will automatically be migrated to Paper on July 19.
- Opt out of the automatic migration. Your pads will be deleted on July 19.
Export Hackpad Pads
- Go to Dropbox Paper Hackpad.
- Sign in to your Dropbox Account.
- Click on “Sign in to Hackpad” and Sign into your Hackpad account.
- It will show you your Hackpad pads.
- Click on ‘Import’
- Confirm ‘Import’
That’s it. You have successfully imported your Hackpad Pads to Dropbox paper.