I’m a huge fan of Todoist now. Todoist is a powerful task manager for personal or collaborative productivity for people who want to accomplish great things in less time, with less effort.
We have published some articles related to Todoist recently. Follow this post to get Todoist Premium free.
What is Todoist Template?
Todist templates are the templates you downloaded your projects. Todoist offers is the ability to import and export your projects into a template.
You can create and re-use project templates as .csv files, or as weblinks that you can easily share with anyone.
I use Todoist templates for a lot of things and recurred projects like daily social media share plans.
Export Todoist Templates
- Open the project you want to export.
- In the top-right corner, click on the project actions icon.
- Select Export to template.
- Save the template as a .csv file or as a shareable weblink.
Import Todoist Templates
- Create a new project or open an existing project.
- Click on the project actions icon in the top-right corner.
- Select from import template
- Choose the .csv file template
Todoist templates are really useful for quickly create new projects by just duplicating existing projects.