Solved – Alert when opening Wunderlist for Windows
Wunderlist is one of the most popular to do list app on the market. We already listed Wunderlist as one of the best Shared Todo List as it helps to share tasks.
Wunderlist is the best software for most people because its free to use and gives most of the basic features for free to get works done.
You can easily share tasks with others or Set Due Dates and Reminders and Assign to-dos for yourself.
Recently, a lot of users report that they see an alert when opening Wunderlist for Windows. If you are still struggling to find a solution to solve this issue, you are in the right place. Here we go with the possible method to solve the problem alert when opening Wunderlist for Windows.
- Download the Latest Windows update here for Wunderlist
- Close the Wunderlist Application
- Navigate to the file named `Wunderlist-Updater.exe` and double click it
- If you see “Windows protected your PC”, click the ‘More info’ link and then ‘Run Anyway’
- Open Wunderlist Application now
I’m sure the issue has been resolved now. Hope this helps you to solve the issue Alert when opening Wunderlist for Windows.