This is an Internet era and you know everything can be done frequently from your fingertips. Yes, a smartphone or a tablet can make you more productive.
I’m a Blogger and need to save a lot of paper works for my references. I’m not using any scanners to do this, but using some best scanning apps on my iPad.
Yes, we can easily save our documents with these scanning apps. I use Evernote Scannable to scan my all bills, documents to the cloud. Evernote Scannable is best for me because Evernote is my workspace where I save all my important notes, email, bills, etc.
Evernote Scannable is best for me but you might don’t be comforted by that. That’s why today we are listing some best scanner apps for your iPad.
Evernote Scannable is best for me and you too if you are a heavy Evernote user. Evernote Scannable is a standalone app that can connect with Evernote if you would like to save all your scanned documents to Evernote easily.
With Scannable, you can easily scan bills, receipts, business cards, or any papers that come your way. Here we go with the major highlights of Evernote Scannable.
- Free to Use
- Perfect integration with Evernote
- Designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Fast Scanning
- Business Card Scanning
- No Internet connection need
2. Google Drive
If you are not familiar with Google Drive, you might be surprised by this listing. Google Drive is not just a cloud storage service to save your files, but a great service to scan your documents easily.
Just install the Google Drive app on your iPad, sign in with your Google account, tap the upload icon and click camera. Just focus the camera on any paper documents and take the picture of your document. That’s it.
- Free to use
- Save files to Google drive easily
- View documents, PDFs, photos
- Search for Documents
- Share scanned files with friends, family, or co-workers
3. CamScanner Pro
CamScanner Pro is one of the best scanning apps available for both iPhone and iPad. CamScanner Pro just created for professional users who need to scan documents frequently.
You can easily scan all docs into clear & sharp image/PDF. Here we go with the major highlights of CamScanner Pro.
- Optimize Scan Quality
- Easily extract text from images
- Advanced editing features
- Cloud storage for scanned documents
- Online collaboration
- Auto uploads to Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, etc
Prizmo is another popular Scanner app for iPhone and iPad. Prizmo can be scan and recognise business cards, text documents, and images. The canned items can save as PDF/Text, vCard, or JPEG/PNG as per your needs.
Here we go with the highlights of Prizmo App.
- Specific Document Processing
- Scan documents and Business cards
- Highly accurate OCR technology
- No Internet connection required
Scanner Pro 7 is one of the popular document scanning app available on the App store that lets you quickly save a digital version of any paper document that comes in your way.
One of the best features of Scanner Pro 7 is it will remove shadows, correct perspective and distortion, making your scans as readable. Here we go with the highlights of Scanner Pro 7.
- Fast and Easy Scan
- Better image processing
- Text Recognition (OCR)
- Password protection for your scanned documents
- Save your scans to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Evernote, etc
Tiny Scanner comes next into our list. It’s a light scanner app that can be used to scan your documents, photos, bills, etc. Scanned documents are saved to your phone asPDF or images.
- Automatic Page edges detection
- Set page sizes for PDF
- Search by document title
- Password protection for your documents
7. Genius Scan
Genius Scan is a free PDF scanner for your iPhone and iPad that can scan your documents and export them as JPEG or multi-page PDF files. Here we go with the highlights of Genius Scan.
- Free to Use
- Advanced page frame detection
- Black and white or colour post-processing
- Create your own title, tags for powerful search
- Save documents to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box, etc.
TurboScan Pro is a powerful scanner for your iPhone and iPad that can scan your documents, photos, receipts, whiteboards, etc. TurboScan’s advanced features auto-detect document edges, eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast for text – black on white.
- Automatic document edge detection
- Document naming for smart search
- Arrange and save multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
FineScanner comes last into our list. FileScanner is a free scanner app for your iPhone and iPad that can scan doc, books and save them in PDF and JPG.
FineScanner is one of the best scanner apps that gives a lot of advanced features for free like OCR, Password protection, Book Scan technology, etc.
- Free to Use
- OCR Technology
- 3D Touch and Spotlight
- Password Protection
- Multipage Docs
- Save documents to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Evernote, Box, etc.
These are our best scanner apps for your iPad. I personally prefer Evernote Scannable to use because I’m a heavy Evernote user. If you are ready to spend some $$, I highly recommend you to buy CamScanner Pro.
If we missed your favourite scanner app here, let us know through comments.