Asus Zenfone Max Pro is one of the most popular budget Android Smartphones available on the market. You can find a lot of budget Smartphones in the market but we have some reason to opt choose Asus Zenfone Max Pro.
- Best Smartphone under $200
- 5.99 inches, 92.1 cm2 (~76.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~404 ppi density)
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- microSD that supports up to 512 GB
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 5000 mAh battery
- 16MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera
The only con I see on this budget beast is it doesn’t support fast charging.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro Slow WiFi Issue
Another problem is some users are facing slow WiFi issues while connecting with the Internet. Here we go with some of the possible ways you can try to solve Asus Zenfone Max Pro Slow WiFi Issue.
- Check Wireless connection and ensure that it works properly
- Check your WiFi speed on SpeedTest.net from your PC
- Ensure that the IP Address used by your phone is not the same as any other device on your network
- Forget network and reconnect
- Please check if there any Phone updates pending
- Restart your Router
- To avoid WiFi misuse, set a Password
- Uninstall all useless apps
- Ensure that no unwanted apps running in the background
- Clean your System Cache and delete all miscellaneous files
- Factory reset your device
Hope these methods help you to solve Asus Zenfone Max Pro Slow WiFi Issue.