Today on our blog, we are looking at an issue related to Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Recently I heard a news that a Woman from Newyork launched a lawsuit against Samsung after her Galaxy Note 9 “became extremely hot” and began emitting thick smoke.
This was confirmed by a lot of popular magazines and Blogs.
Prevent Samsung Galaxy Note 9 from Overheating
If you ever face Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Overheat and Slow WiFi Issues, you are at the right place. Here we go with the possible methods to solve the issue.
- Don’t leave your phone in the sunlight for a long time
- Close or Uninstall all unwanted apps running in the background
- Use a Background App closing app like Greenify
- Don’t play too many games
- Run a complete Malware Scanner
- Charge your Note 9 properly
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Slow WiFi Issues
If you ever face WiFi issues with your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, try these below-mentioned solutions.
- Check the wireless connection settings of your router and confirm the wireless connection is working properly.
- Confirm your connection had a good signal strength.
- Turn off your WiFi and wait for 2 minutes and then turn on your WiFi.
- Try other wireless connections.
- Turn off the WiFi, shut down your device, then turn on and connect to WiFi
- Factory Reset your Device.
Hope these tips helps you to solve Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Overheat and Slow WiFi Issues.