How to Find your iPhone with your Apple Watch
Apple watch is a beautiful compact smart watch from Apple Inc. The smart device comes with 38mm and 42mm cases.
Apple calls their smart watch as their most personal device yet. With your Apple Watch you can find your iPhone. Here is the way to find your iPhone with your Apple Watch.
1. From your Apple Watch, swipe up to activate Glances then go to your settings.
2. Tap the Ping iPhone button
SEE ALSO: How to Hide Apps on Apple Watch
3. Your iPhone will start to make noise
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018