Best Network Marketing Quotes for You
Sometimes you need a push to achieve your dream. Great quotes could push you. Great quotes powered me to work a lot on my Blogs.
Inspirational quotes drives hidden energy to you. We already published Inspirational Quotes for Entrepreneurs. Today we have to list best network marketing quotes for you.
1. “Quality questions create a quality life. Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Anthony Robbins
2. You have the power in the present moment to change limiting beliefs and consciously plant the seeds for the future of your choosing. As you change your mind, you change your experience.” – Serge Kahili King
3. All great achievements require time.” – Maya Angelou
4. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
5. “As you climb the ladder of success, be sure it’s leaning against the right building.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
6. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
7. “Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their own income-generating asset and acquire great wealth.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
8. ”Courage, hard work, self-mastery, and intelligent effort are all essential to successful life”– Theodore Roosevelt
9. “I don’t know the key to success but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.” – Bill William Henry Cosby
10. “Success in this industry is not in finding the right person, but in becoming the right person.” – Dr. Forrest Shaklee
11. “I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts.” – John D. Rockefeller
12. “Don’t let the opinions of the average man sway you. Dream, and he thinks you’re crazy. Succeed, and he thinks you’re lucky. Acquire wealth, and he thinks you’re greedy. Pay no attention. He simply doesn’t understand.” ~ Robert G. Allen
13. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune”. – Jim Rohn
14. “If your business is not on the internet, then your business will be out of business.” – Bill Gates
15. “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.” – W.C. Fields