Add Google Calendar Events into Todoist Tasks Automatically
Google Calendar is one of the best productivity service available to save time and make the most of every day by scheduling things.
Google Calendar lets you add events from Gmail like Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
Like that, a lot of users are using Todoist to achieve their tasks add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, smartwatch and more.
So a connectivity is important if you are using both Google Calendar and Todoist to manage your tasks. It could be a great feature if we can add Google Calendar events into Todoist tasks automatically. Finally, I find a solution to do that. It’s easy and anyone can do. Here we go.
1. Go to IFTTT.
IFTTT is a web-based service that allows users to create chains of simple conditional statements. Sign up for IFTTT or sign in if you already have an account.
2. Use this IFTTT Recipe Turn your Google Calendar events into Todoist tasks
3. Connect Google Calendar and Todoist Accounts
4. Run the Recipe
You are done. From now, Every time you schedule a new event in your calendar, this recipe will add it to your Todoist so that you’ll never forget about it.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018