5 Sites like Trello
Sites like Trello – Trello is a super and powerful project management software that can help you to complete team project works easily. It’s a super simple project management tool available for free.
Today on SocialPositives.com, we are listing 5 sites like Trello. Yes, 5 websites that look like Trello that can be used to improve your productivity and workflow. Here we go.
MesiterTask is the first sites come into our list. Just create an account a MesiterTask and start working. You will feel like you are working on a super Trello alternative.
MeisterTask is one of the popular task management tools that gives unlimited team members on their service for absolutely free. Here we go with some of the notable features on MeisterTask.
- Unlimited projects and tasks.
- Unlimited project members.
- Customizable dashboards and project boards.
- File attachments.
- Integration with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, etc.
- Statistics and reports
- Beautiful custom backgrounds
- Admin control center
According to me, Asana is better than Trello. What makes Asana a great tool for most? Asana comes with a plan for everyone. If you don’t have a budget to buy a good task management tool, Asana’s basic version will be enough for you.
If you are running a small business, Asana Premium version is enough to run your entire business. If you are a large business owner, Asana enterprise will be a great companion for you. Here we go with some of the best features of Asana.
- Unlimited tasks, projects, and conversations
- Unlimited dashboards
- Advanced search & reporting
- Private teams and projects
- Admin controls
- Customer success webinars
- Priority support
Wunderlist is not just a to do list, reminder service but a great a tool to organize your team works in a single place. Like Trello, you can Organize and share your projects. No matter what you’re planning, how big or small the task may be, Wunderlist makes it super easy to get stuff done.
You can easily share your lists and work collaboratively on projects with your colleagues, friends, and family. Look at some of the best features of Wunderlist.
- Free to use
- Share lists with others
- Available on all major platforms
- Set due dates and reminders
- Mail to Wunderlist option to add Tasks directly from email
- Print your To-Dos
Wrike is an advanced online project management software that helps you to manage your team projects easily. You can try Wrike for free for up to 5 users. You can organize everything you need to complete your project in one spot with Wrike.
- File sharing
- Real-time Activity Stream
- Integrations with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, MSFT Office 365, OneDrive and iCal.
- Task & Subtask Management
- Dynamic timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Shareable dashboards
- Shared real-time reports with scheduled notifications
Basecamp is a popular project task management and team communication software. Basecamp is great for freelancers, small businesses, and large enterprises with good project management feature requirements. Basecamp is on the business from 20014 with just 45 customers and now they have a whopping 100,000 + paying customers. Here we go with some of the notable features of Basecamp.
- Group discussions
- File & document sharing
- Client Projects
- Task Planning, Scheduling, and Tracking
- Role-Based Permissions
- Search Functionality
- Awesome Project Management functionality
- Permission management
These are our list of sites like Trello. If we missed your favorite one, let us know through comments.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018