How to take a Screenshot on iPhone X
How to take a Screenshot on iPhone X – Taking screenshots is essential for sharing moments from your smartphone. It is must have to report something like bugs or your issues with developers.
On iPhone, taking the screenshot was really easy done by clicking on both the Home and Power buttons. The Home button is no more with the latest iPhone X. So how to take a Screenshot on iPhone X.
Screenshot on iPhone X
Here we go with the method to take take a Screenshot on iPhone X.
- Open the screen you want to take the screenshot.
- Press and hold the Side button on the right side of the device.
- Click the Volume Up button at the exact same time.
- You’ll hear the camera shutter sound and screen flash white.
SEE ALSO: Best iPhone 8 Apps To Download In 2017
That’s it. You have successfully captured Screenshot on iPhone X. Hope this helps you to take a Screenshot on iPhone X.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018