It’s time to download Windows 10 Anniversary update. Yes, my favourite OS Windows 10 is now a year old. Here we go with the major features of Windows 10 Anniversary Update .
Windows Ink and Cortana to the mainstream; a faster, more accessible and more power-efficient Microsoft Edge browser; advanced security features for consumers and enterprises; new gaming experiences and new tools for the modern classroom.
One of the class things is each and everyone who use Windows 10 will get these new features for free.
How to Download Windows 10 Anniversary Update
How to download Windows 10 anniversary update now. Here are the steps.
1. Go to Settings
2. Updates & Security
3. Windows Update
4. Click Check for Updates
Yes, the anniversary will appear as, Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607. Click update. That’s it. The update will begin downloading and installing.
Download the Full Update Manually
If you are looking to download the Windows 10 Anniversary update manually, here are the steps.
1. Go to Windows 10 Update History
2. Click the “Get the Anniversary Update Now”.
3. It will download the Windows 10 upgrade assistant.
4. Run the upgrade assistant.
5. Will let you know if you PC is ready for the upgrade.
6. Click on the Update Now button to upgrade your system.
That’s it. You system will upgrade to the latest version of 14393.