Pandora is one of the world’s largest music streaming and automated music recommendation internet radio service. Also, we listed some Pandora alternatives worth to check.
The Pandora App on your iPhone and Android phone let you hear music and podcasts on the way. You can easily switch stations with the app and create a new station and skip songs.
Pandora continues to run when you leave the app and start another app because Android App lets you multitask. You must quit Pandora completely to close the application.
Turn off Pandora on Android
How to turn off Pandora on your Android Phone? Just follow these steps.
- Open Pandora App
- Tap I Have A Pandora Account
- Sign in to your Pandora Account
- Tap a station on the “Station List” screen
- Press the “Home” button on your Android device
- Now you can browse other apps while Pandora streams in the background
- Press the “Menu” button on your device
- Tap “Quit” to exit the Pandora app
Turn off Pandora on iPhone
How to turn off Pandora on your iPhone? Just follow these steps.
- Double click the home button of your iPhone
- Press and hold the Pandora app icon at the bottom
- Now you can see a small X appears at the corner
- Click there to turn off Pandora
Hope these help you to turn off Pandora on Android and iPhone.