Save Instagram Photos you like to Evernote Automatically
Today we are writing an interesting tip related to the popular online mobile photo-sharing Instagram and the popular note-taking service Evernote.
I would like to see the Instagram photos I liked in a single place. Currently, it’s not possible with Instagram. But you can save Instagram photos you like to Evernote automatically. It’s not a manual function, but It can be done automatically.
So how to save Instagram photos you like to Evernote automatically.
1. Go to IFTTT.
If you are new to IFTTT, it is a web-based service that allows users to create chains of simple conditional statements. Sign up for IFTTT or sign in if you already have an account.
2. Use this Recipe Save Instagram photos you like to Evernote
3. Authorize your Instagram and Evernote Accounts
4. Run the Recipe
That’s it. From now the photos you liked on Instagram will be saved to an Evernote notebook automatically.
Latest posts by Mohammed Anzil (see all)
- Twist Quick Look – A Mindful Communication tool from the Team Behind Todoist - February 23, 2018
- Elorus Review – The Best Online Invoicing and Billing Software - February 22, 2018
- Enjoy Dashlane Premium for Free - February 21, 2018